Sunday, September 11, 2005

Games Playing on the bed

Zara gets real happy when she wakes up and finds one of us in bed with her. If it was me, she would try to climb up to my body, lay her head on my chest. It's a bit like giving me a morning hug. When she's feeling more affectionate, she will give me a kiss, on my lips (I don't get that 'lucky' all the time). It's Sunday morning, where we have more time to laze in bed. We played this game : she turned her head towards me, and I said "hello", she turned her head away, and I said "bye bye". Here she was trying to turn her head very quick to see if I could catch up with her with my Hellos and Bye Byes.

3 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

what did u use to snap? So clear...mine is blur...:(

blurblur said...

Ya..that's the first thing that came to my mind too leh:P

And Zara looks so cute turning her head so fast..:) :)

ZMM said...

I use my Pentex digital camera. And .mov file.

Most of the video's taken are quite clear, but use up a lot of disk spack.