Thursday, September 01, 2005

Stairs Climbing

Went for lunch at the Tais with Jenny (my sis in law). The last time we were here, Zara just recovered from her fever, and she was clinging to me all the time like a koala. This time, she was eager to explore. While we were chatting in the big hall, Zara climbed up the winding marble stair case. One step at a time, she went. I have to follow her closely, just in case she slipped. She's very good at going up, but didn't know how to come down. She leaned herself over the edge of the step, peeping down, trying to figure out how to get down. I have to help her but she started going up again once I placed her back down on the floor. This is the first time she's climbing stairs, and I guess if given the opportunity, she will want to practice this skill over and over again.

1 comment:

MomsyWorld said...

Wow...great improvement!