Friday, September 30, 2005

Tempatation - Sales

Already told myself many times Zara has enough clothes (mostly from Reject Shop and FOS), and toys, and I should not buy any more things for her. Was in Bangsar Shopping Centre during lunch just now. Walked passed Mother Care, and saw some racks with 50% discount sign. Hmmm.. hands itchy.

After lunch, quickly went there to have a look. In the 15mins, ended up buying her 1) a set of pants and t-shirt 2) a t-shirt 3) a pack of socks (5 pairs)

All these for ~RM80. Too pretty and good bargain, can't resist. I have to remind myself again, no more buying compulsively.

7 comments:

mom2ashley said...

I am also ALWAYS looking out for baby stuff for ashley - clothing toys etc! I just can't help it - especially the cute lil clothes!

Lazymama said...

ya, I like to buy cloths for Yee Ching too. Wah, th mothercare cloths are still very expensive leh after 50% discount!

Egghead said...

wah... I went to a warehouse sale at Taman Ehsan last week... RM40+ for more than 14 pieces of branded clothing for my son!!!
call me "king of shoppers"!!!!

MomsyWorld said...

It's Mommies' traits to splurge a little on our little one I guess...

Every Mommy is the same...my hubby will nag at me whenever I buy this, buy that...but I enjoy doing it! Especially for my girl! :)

Sue said...

easier to splurge on baby girls la... so many cute and pretty clothes ^^

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! First number cheap telephone calls uk bra and panties Leasing alarm systems Change credit score teen body builder pics

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »