Friday, January 06, 2006
Got Tagged Again
I was tagged by Helen, yet again. Since I'm such a loyal reader of her blog, I have to show some support. The Rules: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot. 1. The Cosmic Abyss 2. Between Lambs & Mutton 3. The Life of An Independent Babe 4. My All 5. All About Zara Then you select five people to pass the love on to. Here's my selection : 1. Jasmine - what did you do before Faythe came? cooking? 2. Mom2Ashley - what do you like doing? 3. Allyfeel - life before Drs Seger.. :P 4. Shopping Mum - shopping? shopping? shopping? 5. Twinsmum - My long lost school mate, I want to know everything about you! (Seng Kor, see, this time you didn't get tagged) 1. What were you doing ten years ago? I was doing my final year in a small town in UK. Studying, working hard. However, living in the same block of flat with some gorgeous Italians, Spanish and Greeks did provide some motivation to stay in and study *drool*. Daddy (back then just my boy friend) and I continued with our relationship long distant via weekly phone calls and the occasional exchanging of parcels. His contained Milo, Ikan Bilis, Chinese herbs; mine contained Photos (no digital camera back then), gifts, cards (and the relationship barely survived being 1 year apart, but it was still happy ending after that *phew*) 2. What were you doing 1 year ago? I was home struggling with a new born, without a confinement lady (sent her packing on day 2); mum (who's passed on) or MIL (didn't offer) to help. In a way, it was a blessing. I learnt things from scratch, by reading books and from the net, I did things my way, and cared for Zara all by myself for 3 months (alright, with a little of Daddy's help as well as maid's but still it was My Way) 3. Five
super fatty and high cholesterol snacks you enjoy:
1. Potato Crisps/Chips Lightly Salted (no can do for other flavour)
2. Keropok or Prawn/Fish Crakers
3. Curry Puffs (love them!)
4. Rich butter cookies (made with real butter and not margarine)
5. Cashew Nuts or Almonds
4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:
1. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
2. You are My Sunshine
3. Sing a song of Six Pence
4. London Bridge Is Falling Down
5. Row Row Row Your Boat
and many more
Gee, soo sad, only can remember nursery rhymes. I have very bad memory, lyrics of songs I'd learnt up I'd forgotten now. These are songs I sing daily, so I have to remember them!
5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire (actually how far can you stretch a million dollar nowadays?)
1. Get more involve in charity work (the same as Helen)
2. Buy a piece of land and build a small house at the coast of Wales, a Greek Island, New Zealand or Australia.
3. Travel the world, see the places I wanted to see but haven't (Sahara Dessert, Ayers Rock, Niagara Falls, Grand Canyon, Santorini, Mykonos, Meteora).
4. Take years off from work, go back only when I want to not when I have to.
5. Set up a trust fund for Zara's (or any additional kids I have) education (by then how much would have left?)
6. Five bad habits:
1. Messy and untidy (you see my desk at work, you know what I mean)
2. Quick to lash out (Daddy got the most lashing, poor thing)
3. Absolutely love anything deep fried (I have to watch my cholesterol)
4. Zara has to be cared for my way, anybody's way is NO way
5. Day Dreaming - love to just lie on the bed or sofa and just stare into nothingness
7. Five things you like doing:
1. Spending quality time with Zara
2. Eating unhealthily
3. Reading (blogs/books)
4. Shopping (never mind if I'm not buying anything)
5. Traveling (been a while I'd indulged on this)
8.Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Nursing bra (once I'm done with nursing)
2. Breast pads (once I'm done with nursing)
3. Eye shadow (I looked like I'd been punched in the eye every time I apply this)
4. Red lipstick (makes me look whorish)
5. Tight fitting clothes (don't want to be a dumpling or ham-yuk-zhong, and my body expends and shrinks so frequently I won't know what size I'll be next month)
Oops, but 1 and 2 I may still buy and wear and use them if I have another kid right?
9. Five favorite toys:
1. My Olympus E500 DSLR
2. My Pentax Optio 555
3. My Electrolux Oven (could have made use of it more)
As for toys I played when I was younger, none really 'lived' that long to still be with me. Also, I am not a gadget person, can't even come out with the other 2.
There you go Helen.