Thursday, October 06, 2005

1st Tag

(it says 1st here because there's another one coming) Sue tagged me on 23rd September, I have promised to do my 'homework', but found it difficult to come out with 7 of everything. But anyway, here it is: 7 things I plan to do before I die : 1) Visit Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, Sahara Dessert, Ayers Rock with Zara & Daddy 2) Read all the books I bought (during those warehouse sales) 3) Watch all the VCDs/DVDs I bought from pasar malam/night market 4) Go Tracking in East Malaysia, track to the Pinacles, and climb Mount Kinabalu again. 5) Spend a month in a beautiful island 6) Take 1 year off work to spend time doing things I want to do 7) Take up an international cooking and baking class (Switzerland if got the $) **wow (*hand slap forehead*), out of the 7 items 5 of them also need a lot of $$$$. :-( 7 things I could do : 1) Learn to be a better mummy 2) Learn to be a patient wife 3) Help some poor and needy (via donation or volunteer work) 4) Not to swear in the presence of Zara 5) Move to a property within a gated community ($ again) 6) Work part time so that I can spend more time with Zara (looks like hard to achieve liao) 7) Find time to work out 7 celebrity crushes: 1) Brad Pitt 2) James Caviezel 3) Jackie Cheung 4) David Tao 5) Lihom 6) Hideki Saijo 西城秀树 (when I was a teenager) 7) Hiroyuki Sanada 真田广之 (when I was a teenager. He looks so old already in Last Samurai) **3, 4, 5 are not really 'crush' but I admire their talent 7 often repeated words/phrase: 1) Shit 2) nia seng 3) celaka 4) I love you (to Zara) 5) bloody 6) aiyoh 7) stupid 7 physical traits I look for in the opposite sex: 1) penetrating eyes 2) tall 3) nice luscious hair 4) good skin 5) big hands 6) nice smile 7) big frame (to protect me) **wa, fits Daddy’s description 7 tags go to : 1) YL (you scratch my back, I scratch your back la, 2nd tag will be yours) 2) Ethylyn’s mama 3) Damien’s mama (sorry hor, need you to do another tag) ….. I’ll spare the rest with the easier tag. If you don't do also never mind la.. but it's nice to know these *SEVENs* from you.

5 comments:

blurblur said...

Alamak, 2 tags in a day's time...*faint*.... :p ok lah, let me go think think think think.......kekekeke...

Sue said...

actually, 7 of everything also quite difficult for me to come up with :P but it was fun...

MomsyWorld said...

ALAMAK!!! Not another tag...How to think of SEVEN???

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... parking citations book printers Lamictal with birth control Eczema emollients Penis dipotong Sony ribbon for zebra card printer Pocket watch sale men's resistant mfc printer server Porsche boxster s 2004 Eye+surgeons+associates 1975 cadillac deville for sale