Thursday, October 06, 2005

2nd Tag

This Tag is easier, it's from YL : List 10 things that bring you a moment of joy. Tag 5 friends to do the same. Simple things bring me joy, and I count my blessing everyday, especially when I see Zara lie next to me. Still (to complete this tag) here they are : 1. Waking up with Zara next to me 2. Knowing I'd given birth to a healthy Zara, when I see her 3. Sniffing Zara (some how, she smells like a candy) 4. Getting a hug or kiss from Zara, or having her head lean on me 5. Seeing Zara enjoy herself 6. Being close to nature (waterfalls, beach, mountains, woods) 7. Driving along a scenic route in US with a Never Lost GPS 8. Visiting a wet or street market in a foreign country 9. Enjoying a good meal at my own pace (now it has become a rare luxury, as Daddy & I always have to eat fast, so that we can take turns to look after Zara) 10. Cooking a good meal, and seeing friends or Zara enjoying it And I'm going to tag : 1) Seng Kor (what brings you joy besides .....) 2) Dinah 3) Mei 4) Jasmine 5) Jefferene Sue, I'll give you a pass on this. I know being pregnant, you need the rest. :P Egghead, you are busy preparing for the bloggers' meet, I also give you a pass. *curtsy*

6 comments:

jazzmint said...

waiya..so fast kena tag again!!..Errmm..pretend didn't see heheh

Sue said...

wah... you sooo nice :) next time i get tagged, you get your favor returned kekekeke

Egghead said...

phew!!

mom2ashley said...

wah i got homework now..

Lazymama said...

Ekkk...I didn't see and read anything...who tag me?? :P

Passerby A said...

I linked your blog, hope you don't mind... :)