Sunday, October 23, 2005

Weekend fun (photos)

Since Daddy was still away for the entire weekend, Zara and I continued to stay at King's Wife's place on Friday night; and then on Saturday, we went to sleep over at my sister's place. Even without Daddy around, Zara still had a lot of fun! Here are some of the moments : Sucking on an ice cream 'stick' - I mean really just the 'stick'. I gave her a small lick of my Magnum ice cream (just a taste, as I think she's not suitable to have ice cream yet for her age), and she got hooked. Kept chasing after me for more. I quickly finished the ice cream and gave her the stick, saying 'NO MORE'. She took the stick and kept sucking on it, I think just trying to suck out whatever flavour that is left there. Samantha che-che reading to her 'Playing' the piano - she entertained us with her own piano concert (she used to just 'bang' on the piano, but I think after seeing her che-ches play the piano and the melodious tune it can produced, she started 'playing' with it, instead of just punching the keys). Playing with mummy's laptop - I was trying to help King's Wife burn her photos onto a CD, and there came Miss Engineer trying to take over the key board (the hair is all 'gelled' up using her own sweat) Visited Tai Kong - visited the oldest person in our family, my maternal grand father. She's now the youngest person in our family but soon will be overtaken in December by my sister's daughter. Playing with her balloon - Bought this from the Buka Puasa Stalls in Shah Alam when I went home from my sister's place. I just have to, when she saw it, she was squealing with joy and kept pointing to the balloons. Daddy, "how much was the balloon?" Me, "RM2" Daddy, "RM2?? Expensive isn't it?" Me, "RM2 for 2 hours of smiles.. Worth it!"

13 comments:

blurblur said...

Hehehe..Damien loves to "suck" ice cream sticks too! He often offer to throw the stick for me, but i've caught him "sucking" it before he throw..;p

Wow, Zara looks like a pro pianist leh..can start sending her for piano lessons already..;)))Cute!

Anonymous said...

i like the one which featured her and her "Tai Kong"... very touching... keep that picture well...

Egghead said...

why daddy so stingy?? :P

*pst... luckily you told me where you got those balloons so that I can avoid that place :P

Anonymous said...

Oh...lovely picture...I especailly like the one Samatha read for Zara, so sweet...

RM2 cheap lor... Gu-ma spent RM24 on the beatiful balloon last for one day, but she still buy one after another.

MomsyWorld said...

I love the pic with her playing on the piano...:)

ZMM said...

blurblur,
A bit like sucking the juice out from a bone huh? :P

Wondering when I can start her with piano lesson too. So kiasu. :P

yl,
yeah I will.

egghead,
daddy always says I spend too much on Zara.
Luckily it's my own $. :-I

maria,
I like that too, too bad no Willwolf's SLR, or else, the shot will be nicer.

Wah, twins kuma so sehtuk spend that kind of $.

fannie,
she looked like she's really playin it right? :P

jazzmint said...

wahh..mozart in the making liao hehehe...and the smiley balloon..cool lehh first time i see that :)

Sue said...

very sweet of Samantha to read to her... it's also nice that Zara can sit still while someone reads to her hor.. Ivan totally non-stop wan

Babysmooches said...

that's a nice balloon! hehehe. if that balloon covers her head in that pic, it's gonna be one funny pic!

shiaulin said...

hey don't let her suck the ice cream stick for long, as u might not know it's contain any bleach chemical anot leh?

err... i think i stay in chine too long liao so familiar with all this chinese' bad attitude and conscienceless method of making money. anyway, better avoid it loh...

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! hummer h3 face lift staten island http://www.hot-teen-lesbians.info/wife-upskirt.html Lesbian stories of indians Tiffany anal zach braff gay http://www.interior-design-living-picture-room.info/Gay-sofa-fun.html Webcam bad drkheim free upskirt office cams http://www.bbw-7.info/Courtney-cox-upskirts.html Blowjob free video clips Gay black galleries

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Dodge deal il What are the effects of prozac dvd-s77s dvd players dvds77s